Live From Oasis of the Seas

Imo lobster at second formal is much tender and they are not split in half like at buffet. Not sure about the menu but I think it is the standard and not much change in compare the one I took in summer freedom of sea. The bed is very comfy and not too firm. If you are foodie, the specialty restaurant is must and do try Central Park. If you eat early , it only takes 1 hour only

Imo lobster at second formal is much tender and they are not split in half like at buffet. Not sure about the menu but I think it is the standard and not much change in compare the one I took in summer freedom of sea. The bed is very comfy and not too firm. If you are foodie, the specialty restaurant is must and do try Central Park. If you eat early , it only takes 1 hour only

Lobster in the buffet? When is the 2nd formal night as I'm sailing Oasis tomorrow. Is the lobster an extra charge in Chop's Grille, as the menu in the cruise planner does not indicate as such.

Yes , lobster in buffet only in first formal night which is Sunday, second formal night is Wednesday, they have snow crab leg in buffet, both are ok . But the lobster in MDR is big and tender. They have lobster and prime rib in second formal night. I think the lobster is extra in chop. They do sell drink card at day 4 or 5, 10 for $ 79. Do see every show early if possible, some show has to cancel or reschedule due to strong wind. Central Park tour with landscape director is very interesting. Many small wonder telescope scatter around the ship, do your explore and find it all. I wish I have more time to find it. We saw CAT twice since we enjoy the song and dancer very much. It is not for everyone .