Harmony dining package question

I thought you could change it. Also, I would think the Solarium would not really give you the value of the package. We're doing the 4 night package. I think it may be a crap shoot. The thing is that before I go in October, there should be lots of questions answered. Hope so anyway.

I thought you could change it. Also, I would think the Solarium would not really give you the value of the package. We're doing the 4 night package. I think it may be a crap shoot. The thing is that before I go in October, there should be lots of questions answered. Hope so anyway.

Well I will report back in a month!

:eek:I was they would assign but I would be able to change it....is that wrong info? I don't want to play russian roulette and hope I don't get Izumi or Sabor; I want to be sure I won't be eating at these restaurants!

Changes can be made but based on availability!

steamboats

• 2 weeks later...

We were going to book the four night dinner package, but ended up booking for only three nights. We have three couples and spent about 30 minutes on the phone with RCI trying to coordinate and ask questions, and pay with a credit card. We were told that when we get on the ship we need to go to a specialty restaurant and complete our reservations for the week. I asked what if the time/restaurants we want were already full and she said that was why the packages are at a discounted rate!!! Not so great of a deal if you really want a certain restaurant on a certain day and time. Looking for feed back from anyone who has previously done this type of package and if they had good luck with it or not.

We were going to book the four night dinner package, but ended up booking for only three nights. We have three couples and spent about 30 minutes on the phone with RCI trying to coordinate and ask questions, and pay with a credit card. We were told that when we get on the ship we need to go to a specialty restaurant and complete our reservations for the week. I asked what if the time/restaurants we want were already full and she said that was why the packages are at a discounted rate!!! Not so great of a deal if you really want a certain restaurant on a certain day and time. Looking for feed back from anyone who has previously done this type of package and if they had good luck with it or not.

Gosh sounds like some luck of the draw isn't it? We bought the 3-night package for our 5-night cruise. Hoping to use it at Wonderland, 150 Central Park and Chops, with one of the other two nights at the Chef's Table (which doesn't show up on our Cruise Planner sigh). Hopefully it will all sort itself out.