Harmony dining package question

Which specialty restaurants will be included in the dining package on Harmony OTS?

Chops, Sabor, Giovanni's, Izumi, 150 Central Park, Solarium Bistro. The package includes a $30 credit at Sabor and Izumi.

Edited by clarea

Which specialty restaurants will be included in the dining package on Harmony OTS?

So far, for our 29 May cruise, I have only seen the 5-night package (which I booked).

Here is the fine print (I added the bold for emphasis):

Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. One reservation must be used on the first or second night of the sailing. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 food credit. Participating venues and cover charge prices vary by ship; additional charges may apply for food selections. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef's Table, wine pairings dinners, Hibachi teppanyaki experience and Mystery Dinner Theater.

If there is a Wonderland on Harmony (not sure), then the package includes only one visit there.

Thank you. According to the deck plans, Wonderland is there. At least I hope so, since our stateroom (on deck 12) is right next to it. :) I belive it is two decks high.

Thank you. According to the deck plans, Wonderland is there. At least I hope so, since our stateroom (on deck 12) is right next to it. :) I belive it is two decks high.

Thanks, I see it now. I forgot that Wonderland took the place of the Concierge/Diamond Lounge on the other Oasis ships. Can't have too much non-revenue space.:rolleyes:

The package flyer states that if you want to do Wonderland more than once, it will cost an extra $10 per person.

Edited by clarea

Thanks much, I'll get it right eventually.:o

Don´t worry, it´s still Giovanni´s Table on the deckplans ... so as long as RCI doesn´t get it right...

The only time they´ve officially mentioned Jamie´s is the press release about the new perks of the Central Park and Boardwalk cabins.

steamboats

So if I buy the 5 night package, it includes a $30 credit that I can use to eat at Sabor or Izumi with? This would give me 6 meals total, or am I just confused? lol

You would get a $30 credit each time you eat at either Sabor or Izumi. Any unused credit would be lost.

So if I buy the 5 night package, it includes a $30 credit that I can use to eat at Sabor or Izumi with? This would give me 6 meals total, or am I just confused? lol

Personally I would not use one of your dinners at Sabor on Harmony. The menu is a la carte and you would be hard pressed to spend $60 ($30 X 2) for dinner. The teasing menu is $20 and is enough to food for 2 people.

• 2 months later...

Resurrecting this thread as dining bookings have opened on my sailing. We are thinking of doing the 3-night dining package and using it for Wonderland, and two of Chops/Solarium Bistro/150 Central Park.

Any recommendations which two should we select? Solarium is the "cheapest" and would therefore not be as much of a value as the other two but that's coming from someone who has not eaten there.

Suggestions gratefully received. Thanks!

It has been a little while, but my absolute favorite restaurant was 150 Central Park. The experience there was amazing. It took about 2-1/2 hours for dinner, but was worth every moment and the food tasted great. We also very much liked Chops, but we are (good) steak lovers. Enjoy!

It has been a little while, but my absolute favorite restaurant was 150 Central Park. The experience there was amazing. It took about 2-1/2 hours for dinner, but was worth every moment and the food tasted great. We also very much liked Chops, but we are (good) steak lovers. Enjoy!

Thank you! If we manage to book the dining package (there is some glitch in the system), I will certainly make sure we get to 150 Central Park! :)

Resurrecting this thread as dining bookings have opened on my sailing. We are thinking of doing the 3-night dining package and using it for Wonderland, and two of Chops/Solarium Bistro/150 Central Park.

The main problem with the package is that you are not able to chose the first restaurant. They pick it for you! Online you can only chose the date and time for the first restaurant (which has to be day 1 or 2). But you can´t chose which restaurant you want to dine on day 1 or 2.

steamboats

The main problem with the package is that you are not able to chose the first restaurant. They pick it for you! Online you can only chose the date and time for the first restaurant (which has to be day 1 or 2). But you can´t chose which restaurant you want to dine on day 1 or 2.

steamboats

:eek:I was they would assign but I would be able to change it....is that wrong info? I don't want to play russian roulette and hope I don't get Izumi or Sabor; I want to be sure I won't be eating at these restaurants!