Half day in Tortola review

sebas030

Thank you, so you don't have to worry about the tour guides that you end up with then. So what did they take you to see and how long would you say your tour was? Thank you once again.:)

The first post in this thread is mine and is the review of our 1/2 day in Tortola.

All the "Island tour busses" go ( to my knowledge ) to the same stops. Every where we went and stopped there were busses going and coming.

At the beach there were plenty of tour busses also.

Have fun !

The first post in this thread is mine and is the review of our 1/2 day in Tortola.

All the "Island tour busses" go ( to my knowledge ) to the same stops. Every where we went and stopped there were busses going and coming.

At the beach there were plenty of tour busses also.

Have fun !

ok notice that now...I did really like your review and will take note if it is not an open bus type I will say something I don't want in a taxi. I am really looking forward to the port.

Thank you, so you don't have to worry about the tour guides that you end up with then. So what did they take you to see and how long would you say your tour was? Thank you once again.:)

Hi Julie - Yes you are correct - Unless you want a private tour there is no need to plan ahead. You will find different tour options with some making beach stops and some going to less touristy spots along with the island highlights.

I would suggest stopping at the visitor center at the pier - the ladies there can direct you to the tour you want.

Enjoy beautiful Tortola! :)