Question about Stingrays in Cozumel?

Kfamilycruise

Hi all. We would really like to do an excursion with Rays in Cozumel and also be able to hang out on a beach. Are there any out there? It looks like NCL offers swimming with the Rays, but not sure if there is anytime for beach too. We have 7, 11 and 13 year-year old boys so thinking this might be best bet for them.

TIA

I did Everybody Loves Rays! through NCL 3 years ago and really enjoyed it. My son was 10 at the time. Afterwards we had time to go back to the ship, have lunch, get changed and went shopping in the pier area. You should have time to head to a beach right after the excursion instead, depending on the tour time and departure time.

The member got the islands mixed up....stated in above post

Three separate posters commented on Grand Cayman, two of them after the mix-up was clarified.

OP, here is a recent thread with a short review I gave of Everybody Loves Rays! in it: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2308720

Edited by Mistizoom

A lot of carnival cruises stop at Cayman when they stop at Cozumel. That's why we are all mentioning it. If the cruise is in fact stopping at grand Cayman and Cozumel, seeing captive sting rays in Cozumel is a waste of time in comparison to grand Cayman. Anyway, the ones in Cozumel are captive which isn't very humane. The OP still hasn't confirmed if they are stopping in both or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...