Cost of Taxi to Hilton Rose Hall

uoftxchik

I would be interested in the answer to this question from Falmouth. Thank you.

We went there in December from Falmouth. We used Reggae Tours, booked on line, no money down, it was $80 cash to the driver return trip. He was waiting for us in Falmouth and we were 20 minutes early and he was at our pick up point 1/2 hour early. Very professional and a brand new Toyota van. Highly recommend them.

From what I've read if you book Hilton Rose Hall through resortforaday.com the transportation is included. Where are you looking at booking through? If there is a cheaper way to do it I'm all ears! [emoji16]

Right now we are looking at booking through RCCL, but are open to other reliable suggestions.

Right now we are looking at booking through RCCL, but are open to other reliable suggestions.

Ah I see, we are going through Carnival and they don't offer it as an excursion. It's $117 (adults), transfers included, if you book through resortforaday.com and they have really excellent reviews. I don't know how that compares to your excursion price but it's nice to have options [emoji2]

From what I've read if you book Hilton Rose Hall through resortforaday.com the transportation is included. Where are you looking at booking through? If there is a cheaper way to do it I'm all ears! [emoji16]

I booked direct through Hilton. It worked out to within $10 of the price through resort for a day but I was in charge of pick up and departure times.

We booked through resortforaday and, even though the experience was very positive and the property is simply beautiful, I thought the day was short for what they charged. If I had it to do over again I likely would check into a cab. Or just stay on the ship which is the best option for us in Jamaica. Had it not been my wife's birthday we probably would have just stayed on the ship.