America's Cup Race Excursion in St. Maarten ?

janmcn

We have done this excursion a couple of times in Saint Martin and really enjoyed it. At the end we all received a T-Shirt and a picture. You would enjoy it and if you want to work out, they have a job for everyone during the trip plus beverages that help.

Bob from Tx

I really don't remember any photos being offered for sale or otherwise. I do remember that the rum punch afterwards was quite stout! We didn't get any T-shirts included but we were walked past their shop in case we wanted to buy something. The boats were close tot where the ship docked so they just walked us over tot he their dock and then back again.

We did the HAL ship tour in 2012. Loved the excursion! We had two 12-meter sailboats that gently competed against each other - the real True North and Stars and Stripes form the America's Cup race. It was lots of fun. At the beginning they asked who wanted active jobs and who wanted laid-back jobs, so something for everyone to participate. I took many photos of the other boat as we crisscrossed the course. Enjoy, m--

Just off the Eurodam a week ago and DW and I did this tour. There is a photographer they call paparazzi in a speedboat chasing the America's Cup yachts you sail. He blows a whistle and everyone looks, then he starts snappingg pictures. By the time you arrive back he has then displayed on an iPad. It's $30 for an 8x10 in a folder with a certificate. I was surprised at the high quality, very clear and colorful.

Agreed. We did the HAL ship's excursion.One of our memorable moments in the Caribbean. My husband and sons had active jobs for the race- and I'll never live down being selected "Beer Babe." I helped hand out beverages to the "crew!" That remains a family nickname!

We have a nice photo, had some shirts too. Beautiful weather helped!