Gluten free foods on Princess

richarduk

We will be travelling onboard Royal Princess and I have a gluten free diet. I am aware that in the MDR it is quite well catered for by ordering the day before, however, what items are available in the buffet and room service. For example I can usually get breads and pasta in the buffets and via room service on some lines. Thanks for any help.

I don't know about room service, but you can always ask. They do have some GF things (labeled as such) at IC. I once saw a lady picking up a GF pizza at Prego's on deck, so I asked her about it. She had ordered it earlier in the day. She said the GF pizza was good on Princess. I know they try to do their best with special diet needs.

We will be travelling onboard Royal Princess and I have a gluten free diet. I am aware that in the MDR it is quite well catered for by ordering the day before, however, what items are available in the buffet and room service. For example I can usually get breads and pasta in the buffets and via room service on some lines. Thanks for any help.

No problem but be sure and fill out your diet request 30 days in advance on you cruise persononaizer.

They do a great job, but we give my granddaughter who is celiac and has severe crohns

Gluten ease or glutenaid throughout the cruise just to be sure. Their gluten free breads and rolls are incredible.