Seaside

Baded

Mike ... Construction has already started on the building blocks and Majestic Princess has been floated out of the drydock as far as I understand so hopefully in April or May they will begin the task of building the Seaside, I will contact my friend who works there and see if he knows any further info on it.

The dry dock is now empty according to my friend so the waiting game begins for the first building block of Seaside to go in there.

Thank you for keeping us posted on the Seaside. We are booked on her for 27 Jan, 2018 and are so excited.

Nice hearing from you again Mikesa. How was your cruise in Dec? Are you booked on the Seaside yet?

Have a great day,

Gerry

Thank you for keeping us posted on the Seaside. We are booked on her for 27 Jan, 2018 and are so excited.

Nice hearing from you again Mikesa. How was your cruise in Dec? Are you booked on the Seaside yet?

Have a great day,

Gerry

Unfortunately we had to cancel our sailing in December and January:(. My girlfriend's mom became sick so we decided to move up to Rhode Island for a little while to help take care of things while she undergoes her treatments.

I am happy to say that she is doing better and that we have booked a YC1 suite onboard Seaside for the 21st of April 2018 sailing:):)!!!

The dry dock is now empty according to my friend so the waiting game begins for the first building block of Seaside to go in there.

Here's hoping construction in the dry dock will begin shortly!!! Looks like we'll all be relying on you for construction pics Sid!!!:p:p

Mike ... I am sure that there will be the usual big media release of information when the first building block goes down into the dry dock, from there on I am hoping that from time to time I might be able to get hold of a few pictures to keep people going.

Unfortunately we had to cancel our sailing in December and January:(. My girlfriend's mom became sick so we decided to move up to Rhode Island for a little while to help take care of things while she undergoes her treatments.

I am happy to say that she is doing better and that we have booked a YC1 suite onboard Seaside for the 21st of April 2018 sailing:):)!!!

Mike, sorry to hear about your girlfriends mom but glad to hear she is doing better. Here's praying that she will continue to get better.

We are booked for the Jan. 2018 cruise and are in the Aft wrap-around on the 15th deck. It is an Aurea Suite. I am loving the idea of an aft suite.

Sidari, if you happen to see anymore on the Seaside, please post for those of us that aren't able to find these things out otherwise.

Thank you so much for what you are doing.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...