how do uou make sure you don't get upgraded..

without your consent? I keep reading to select the no auto upgrade option but for the life of me I can't find out where that is located.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

Log into your Crown & Anchor account. Select Profile and the Upgrade Preferences. Click on the radio button for "I do not wish to upgrade my stateroom" and save changes. It can be changed based on what cruise you have in the immediate future.

The list below "I do not wish to upgrade my stateroom" has conditions you can select, but I'm not sure there's an option for "Always contact prior to upgrade" which sounds like what you might want.

Edited by JoyMouse

without your consent? I keep reading to select the no auto upgrade option but for the life of me I can't find out where that is located.

Bill

You can call Crown & Anchor and ask them to put a "No Upgrade" note on your booking.

Bill

Log into Crown & Anchor. Select Profile and then select Upgrade preferences at the bottom of the list.

It doesn't always work. For my cruise last October I got an email that I was upgraded. The upgrade was definitely not wanted. I called C&A immediately and within the hour I had my cabin back. I don't know what would have happened if I had not seen the email and called immediately.

I would also recommend you call C&A, since the online preferences are not always honored. We called one time and the rep was very kind. She told me that she put a green note that we never want to be upgraded without our consent. We have been able to keep our specially selected corner afts this way. :D