Levi Bumpiing tour

Joby

We just returned form a 10 night Serenade cruise. We stopped in Dominica and toured with Levi. We had a marvelous time that day. Levi is all that everyone say he is--fantastic!

We went to Champagne Reef (couldn't snorkel though--too rough for most of us), Titou Gorge, and Trafalgar Falls.

Our group of 10 had a great time. Levi is really knowledgeable and so very personable too.

He helped us to enjoy his island in the very short time we were there.

Thanks, Levi and we hope to visit Dominica for a land trip sometime. We will certainly give you a call when we do :)

We just returned form a 10 night Serenade cruise. We stopped in Dominica and toured with Levi. We had a marvelous time that day. Levi is all that everyone say he is--fantastic!

We went to Champagne Reef (couldn't snorkel though--too rough for most of us), Titou Gorge, and Trafalgar Falls.

Our group of 10 had a great time. Levi is really knowledgeable and so very personable too.

He helped us to enjoy his island in the very short time we were there.

Thanks, Levi and we hope to visit Dominica for a land trip sometime. We will certainly give you a call when we do :)

Was this the Roseau Valley Treasures tour? We are doing it in March (also on Serenade). Can you tell me how accurate the timing is? It says it's 5-6 hours. Any problems with such a long tour? I know there is no stop for lunch so we are preparing to bring some snacks from home. Any info would be appreciated. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Was this the Roseau Valley Treasures tour? We are doing it in March (also on Serenade). Can you tell me how accurate the timing is? It says it's 5-6 hours. Any problems with such a long tour? I know there is no stop for lunch so we are preparing to bring some snacks from home. Any info would be appreciated. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks.

The timing was accurate. We had no problems what-so-ever. It was a great tour and not really strenuous at all. I will warn you that the water temp at the Gorge is around 60'ish F. It's cold but, worth it to swim back there :)

No lunch but, if you asked Levi and there was time, I'm sure he would stop.

Have fun, it's one of my very favorite islands and Levi is fantastic too!

The timing was accurate. We had no problems what-so-ever. It was a great tour and not really strenuous at all. I will warn you that the water temp at the Gorge is around 60'ish F. It's cold but, worth it to swim back there :)

No lunch but, if you asked Levi and there was time, I'm sure he would stop.

Have fun, it's one of my very favorite islands and Levi is fantastic too!

Thanks. I doubt my wife will get in the water in the gorge. She doesn't like cold at all. I assume that isn't a problem?

Thanks for posting this,, we too are doing a tour with him in March,, we are on the Pride.. I cant wait.. We were going to the more strenuous hike tour but he could not get anyone else to sign up so we are doing this tour you mentioned instead..

Do you remember how much the excursion was? We are in Dominica in March on the Pride. I have been looking into Exodus Tours with Alexander Martin. I am not interested in swimming or snorkeling, just want to see the sites. Alexander charges $50/pp and includes drinks.

I was there earlier this month, I wouldn't get in the water. It wasn't a problem at all, there's an area to stand and watch or places to sit nearby.

Thanks for the info. She said she'll try, but don't know. I am really looking forward to this tour. I think it'll be fantastic. :)

Do you remember how much the excursion was? We are in Dominica in March on the Pride. I have been looking into Exodus Tours with Alexander Martin. I am not interested in swimming or snorkeling, just want to see the sites. Alexander charges $50/pp and includes drinks.

Our tour was $50/person and a great value. We really enjoyed Levi!

We did this tour on our Summit cruise and it was fabulous. We didn't have Levi, which I had been looking forward to but our guide was very good anyway. The champagne snorkel was amazing and although the water was rough for entry and exit on our day once you were in it was very good. We did the gorge next and although the water is cold, it's freshwater so it was really refreshing to get the saltiness off our skin and from in my hair. Very much like our lakes at home which probably don't get much warmer at the height of summer! The gorge swim was pretty strenous the day we were there and the current was strong. We weren't able to get past the first waterfall because of that strong current. Our final stop was the Trafalgar Falls and it was amazing to see the devastation caused by the tropical storm last fall.

We had beverages available throughout the tour but you had to bring your own food. There were no stops along the way, but most passengers we noticed had brought along granola and protein bars. We were back at the ship by 2:30ish and headed to the Mast Grill for burgers!

Even though we had rain off and on this day, I'd def do this tour again...so worth the $ and would be great on a sunny warm day!

We did this tour on our Summit cruise and it was fabulous. We didn't have Levi, which I had been looking forward to but our guide was very good anyway. The champagne snorkel was amazing and although the water was rough for entry and exit on our day once you were in it was very good. We did the gorge next and although the water is cold, it's freshwater so it was really refreshing to get the saltiness off our skin and from in my hair. Very much like our lakes at home which probably don't get much warmer at the height of summer! The gorge swim was pretty strenous the day we were there and the current was strong. We weren't able to get past the first waterfall because of that strong current. Our final stop was the Trafalgar Falls and it was amazing to see the devastation caused by the tropical storm last fall.

We had beverages available throughout the tour but you had to bring your own food. There were no stops along the way, but most passengers we noticed had brought along granola and protein bars. We were back at the ship by 2:30ish and headed to the Mast Grill for burgers!

Even though we had rain off and on this day, I'd def do this tour again...so worth the $ and would be great on a sunny warm day!

Thanks for the info. We'll definitely pack some snacks to take on this tour. Really looking forward to it.