Faster to the Fun Mistake

jilllofalltrades

I made an error in booking FTTF. I booked both people in one room and only needed the room. I finally figured out how to edit my order but before I do I wanted to give a heads up when I do. There will be one more out there so if someone needs it let me know and I will tell you the exact time I let it go. This may work out for someone.

I made an error in booking FTTF. I booked both people in one room and only needed the room. I finally figured out how to edit my order but before I do I wanted to give a heads up when I do. There will be one more out there so if someone needs it let me know and I will tell you the exact time I let it go. This may work out for someone.

It's a waste of $$$.

Yeah I hate it when someone makes a comment that they know will upset people and adds no value to the conversation. And they always say that they're just giving their opinion and it's a free country and they can say what they want. Then they end up in an argument which is what they are often looking for. I say if you can't offer help or add value to the conversation then just move on.

That being said, I applaud you for being so thoughtful and letting people know that FTTF will be available for their cruise. Priority boarding and priority tenders are a lifesaver for people with very young children that get fussy when waiting for long periods of time or those with disabilities. And yeah I would post this info on the roll call for your cruise.

Might want to double check your paperwork. Did that once a day or two after I had booked it. Carnival's computers caught it refunded the price of one and released it.