Actual boarding time for Oasis in FLL

mspink98

Well, I was going to do our online check in while eating lunch, but it appears that the rccl.com IT team is up to their usual stellar work and I can't log in. :roll eyes:

In the meantime, can any recent or more experienced Oasis cruisers tell me what time we can reasonably expect to check in and board Oasis? We'll be driving down from the Cocoa Beach area that morning and parking at Park N Go, so we can arrive pretty much whenever we want. Trying to balance our desire to get onboard and get vacation started vs. not wanting to sit in the terminal for hours.

[quote name='mspink98']Well, I was going to do our online check in while eating lunch, but it appears that the rccl.com IT team is up to their usual stellar work and I can't log in. :roll eyes:

In the meantime, can any recent or more experienced Oasis cruisers tell me what time we can reasonably expect to check in and board Oasis? We'll be driving down from the Cocoa Beach area that morning and parking at Park N Go, so we can arrive pretty much whenever we want. Trying to balance our desire to get onboard and get vacation started vs. not wanting to sit in the terminal for hours.[/quote]
Boarding usually starts between 11am and 11:30am.

[quote name='mspink98']Well, I was going to do our online check in while eating lunch, but it appears that the rccl.com IT team is up to their usual stellar work and I can't log in. :roll eyes:

In the meantime, can any recent or more experienced Oasis cruisers tell me what time we can [COLOR=Red]reasonably expect to check in [/COLOR]and board Oasis? We'll be driving down from the Cocoa Beach area that morning and parking at Park N Go, so we can arrive pretty much whenever we want. Trying to balance our desire to get onboard and get vacation started vs. not wanting to sit in the terminal for hours.[/quote]
Check-in is usually open before 10:30am.

Will be an interesting new experience when Oasis comes to our humble town port later this year. I am waiting to read how well embarkation goes after October, since this will be the biggest ship so far for Port Canaveral.

I use ParknCruise here, but have sat for long periods of time in the "taxi/shuttle" line waiting for our turn at the porters before on previous cruises.

Will find out in January, but they should have some practice by then. ;)