Thomson Celebration tips on dress

Hi, as a first time cruiser (on a once in a life time trip) that we have booked to celebrate our 50th birthday (which were just before xmas) i have just no idea what other travellers will be wearing on an evening and don't want to look out of place. I don't generally go anywhere that is posh dress and so therefore i normally go out in nice jeans/ trousers and a top. My partner is taking a suit and shirts and a tie etc which we hope is ok (usually easier for me). Can you let me know what is the norm please. We are travelling in March 16 doing Paradise Islands around the Caribbean. We have booked a cabin on deck 7 and hope we will be ok for noise and ship movement. I really would appreciate any help you can give me, thank you in advance.

Casual cruising so casual but smart dress code at night.You won't look out of place as there are all sorts,jeans,t- shirt,trousers,polo shirts,suits,shirt and ties,kilts you name it.Wear what you feel most comfortable in you won't look out of place

I,ll leave the female dress code to someone else :D

It's a great occasion to wear an evening dress butyou don't have to. Many ladies wear evening trousers and a sparkly top. Some really dress up in spangly dresses and some are not so dressy, so just weat what you feel comfortable in.

Enjoy your cruise.

during the day do not wear a kilt, evening no swim shorts,dining in the Lido casual dress,down below in MD smart no tie needed except on Formal night:eek: when everyone will put on their best frock or suit and shake hands with the man in charge or some may not bother and just go to the Lido

enjoy :)

Stevie

during the day do not wear a kilt, evening no swim shorts,dining in the Lido casual dress,down below in MD smart no tie needed except on Formal night:eek: when everyone will put on their best frock or suit and shake hands with the man in charge or some may not bother and just go to the Lido

enjoy :)

Stevie

Hi, we're first timers too and I'm just wondering when you say "smart no tie needed" does that mean normal/lounge suit? or just trousers and long sleeve shirt? or just no jeans/t-shirt?

I'm probably over thinking this...

Thanks

Hi, we're first timers too and I'm just wondering when you say "smart no tie needed" does that mean normal/lounge suit? or just trousers and long sleeve shirt? or just no jeans/t-shirt?

Thanks

For men just trousers and shirt on a night apart from formal night but again you can just wear this in other dining areas, with being first timers I would say go the the all the way I am sure you will enjoy the evening,and ladies go with what you feel comfortable with as you know better than us men that a new dress and a pair or three shoes is what perks you up as I say go with what you feel comfortable with

For men just trousers and shirt on a night apart from formal night but again you can just wear this in other dining areas, with being first timers I would say go the the all the way I am sure you will enjoy the evening,and ladies go with what you feel comfortable with as you know better than us men that a new dress and a pair or three shoes is what perks you up as I say go with what you feel comfortable with

I ment a new pair of shoes or three new pair not that there is any three legged women on Thomson ships , anybody got a shovel free before I get any deeper

Thanks

All of these cloudsaway

Trousers/ chinos/shirt long sleeve/ shirt short sleeve/t- shirt/polo shirt/suit/tie

In the MDR looks better trousers/shirt/polo shirt although have seen jeans and t-shirt....In the buffet anything goes within reason eg jeans and t-shirt,same in the bars at night

You will see all dress codes.Wear what you like