Upgrade Cheers Package

Cruisegirl6

Question on the 15 drinks....say you started at 5pm and had 15 drinks before midnight. Would you then not be able to have another drink until 5pm the next day?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Timing is 6am to 6am.

• 2 months later...
Okay, guess I am stupid. What is a specialty soda? Never heard of that term.:confused:

I'm stupid too.:p.....Waiting for someone to answer this question....

I saw somewhere that the Havana Bar on the Sunshine has specialty sodas, still don't know what there are

I'm stupid too.:p.....Waiting for someone to answer this question....

I saw somewhere that the Havana Bar on the Sunshine has specialty sodas, still don't know what there are

I was on Sunshine with unlimited package beginning of April and I didn't see any specialty soda (like JOnes ,etc...) just Coke brand usuals. And we used the Havana Bar a good bit. Only thing I can think would maybe qualify for specialty soda would be if you added a cherry or lemon or lime to it and called it a Shirley Temple,lol. And also want to add that Havana Bar makes specialty coffees in the morning that are great!! Lot less wait than at the Coffee Bar. And the bartenders there are very friendly and good at their job.

in the details it mentions sales tax in US waters and ports. since i am taking a mexico cruise out of long beach, does anyone know if that means only while we are in port on embarkation day i would be charged the sales tax? or does the US waters extend to a certain point, such as once we cross south of the border?

I was on Sunshine with unlimited package beginning of April and I didn't see any specialty soda (like JOnes ,etc...) just Coke brand usuals. And we used the Havana Bar a good bit. Only thing I can think would maybe qualify for specialty soda would be if you added a cherry or lemon or lime to it and called it a Shirley Temple,lol. And also want to add that Havana Bar makes specialty coffees in the morning that are great!! Lot less wait than at the Coffee Bar. And the bartenders there are very friendly and good at their job.

Thanks for the tip about the Havana Bar :D will definitely be going there. oh and no Shirley Temples for me.

in the details it mentions sales tax in US waters and ports. since i am taking a mexico cruise out of long beach, does anyone know if that means only while we are in port on embarkation day i would be charged the sales tax? or does the US waters extend to a certain point, such as once we cross south of the border?

International waters is reached after going out 12miles off the coast. The tax would be applied anytime you ordered a drink, until you reach that point. This tax is applied to all drink orders whether you have the cheers program or not, the tax has nothing to do with the cheers program.

While perusing the cheers program, I did not see the cost of the gratuities, which are extra. Anyone have knowledge of this?

Thanks in advance.

Tack on an additional 15% to the package price.

Tack on an additional 15% to the package price.

That's correct. But, please remember that you would usually get 15% tacked on to "each" drink, if you did not get Cheers! So, bartenders lose big time. We take $1's and tip every other drink order. Won't kill us, and might help them.

• 8 months later...