Bayonne port parking garage

Does anyone know if the parking garage is open yet? If so, are there clear directions to it! We drove to the pier for all our RCL cruises from So. Jersey.

Thanks

Btw we will be on the Anthems February 29th cruise.:)

Yes, the new parking garage at Cape Liberty is opened.

Directions can be found here Port of Cape Liberty Cruise , NJ (NY Harbor)

Edit to add, but I think you are on the October 29, 2016 cruise as there is no cruise departing Cape Liberty today February 29th.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

At the Cape Liberty Cruise Port website under Directions/Parking there is a link to SP+ Parking.

Once on the SP+ Parking website when I search for Bayonne and nothing comes up – there ear no SP+ locations

I heard it was 20.00 per day. The last time we cruised out of this port there was a daily rate and also a weekly / maximum rate.

Does anyone have the correct name of the garage or the website?

At the Cape Liberty Cruise Port website under Directions/Parking there is a link to SP+ Parking.

Once on the SP+ Parking website when I search for Bayonne and nothing comes up – there ear no SP+ locations

I heard it was 20.00 per day. The last time we cruised out of this port there was a daily rate and also a weekly / maximum rate.

Does anyone have the correct name of the garage or the website?

Unless I overlooked something I've never seen a weekly/maximum parking rate at Cape Liberty and I've parked there from the first year the cruise port opened. The current rate is $20 per day.

There is a maximum rate at the Manhattan cruise parking lot. You only pay for 10 days to get up to 30 days parking at the port.

Unless I overlooked something I've never seen a weekly/maximum parking rate at Cape Liberty and I've parked there from the first year the cruise port opened. The current rate is $20 per day.

There is a maximum rate at the Manhattan cruise parking lot. You only pay for 10 days to get up to 30 days parking at the port.

I am currently parked at Cape Liberty. It's $20/day. Sign at the entrance shows the rates for a variety of cruise lengths.

Is it all garage parking now? or can you still park in the open lot that we have always used in the past?

I just got back today. The parking garage was filled for the CTN and the overflow was in the open lot.

Carol,

Were you able to park in the garage? If yes, how was it? Easy? Busy? confusing? Or very doable? What time did you get there? Just wondering the earliest and latest time frame.

Thanks,

Jodi

Carol,

Were you able to park in the garage? If yes, how was it? Easy? Busy? confusing? Or very doable? What time did you get there? Just wondering the earliest and latest time frame.

Thanks,

Jodi

A CTN is not a good example for parking because tons of people drove. I got there at 10:30 and waited in a 15-20 minute line to pay. Tons of cars and two guys running the credit card machines. Ugh! I was on level 3 by the elevator. If I could have done it more quickly, I would have parked in the open lot if I had thought about it. Next time I might try that. I'm thinking the outside lot might have been open at 10:30 am for oversized vehicles.

My personal opinion - don't get crazy about parking in the garage unless you're sailing during snow season.