March 5 Connie Gnty assigned yet?

LovetheSea

uktog.. I am sure that is exactly what happened. I was annoyed with the whole story about how the ship advised them that several cabins had "issues" and they wanted to make sure we were comfortable on our cruise and not have a cabin we were unhappy with. All for our comfort. Of course.

But when she said our original cabin OV we had booked originally was STILL available. Then I knew the real story.

I called customer service today to see if I could speak to the Resolutions dept. She said I could not speak directly with them but only through her. I told her my story and she talked to them. She said the ship is sold out and there is nothing else they can do. She told me to go to Guest relations on the ship and have them check to see if any cabins opened up. So that is what we will do. And also try and speak with the Hotel Manager.

We are leaving soon to the Seattle airport. Overnight flight UGH. Tomorrow Margaritas by the pool!!!!

uktog.. I am sure that is exactly what happened. I was annoyed with the whole story about how the ship advised them that several cabins had "issues" and they wanted to make sure we were comfortable on our cruise and not have a cabin we were unhappy with. All for our comfort. Of course.

But when she said our original cabin OV we had booked originally was STILL available. Then I knew the real story.

I called customer service today to see if I could speak to the Resolutions dept. She said I could not speak directly with them but only through her. I told her my story and she talked to them. She said the ship is sold out and there is nothing else they can do. She told me to go to Guest relations on the ship and have them check to see if any cabins opened up. So that is what we will do. And also try and speak with the Hotel Manager.

We are leaving soon to the Seattle airport. Overnight flight UGH. Tomorrow Margaritas by the pool!!!!

They may not have a cabin to give you ultimately but they CAN give you enough of something else to make you happy. I hope everything else about your cruise is wonderful. Safe flight.:)