Escape - Aqua Racer Slide

acharris1

Why not just answer the real question? That's like someone asking for the Cagney's menu, and you responding with the Le Bistro one.

I answered the question of the person I quoted and made it clear which slides I was referring to. I didn't answer the original question as I have not sailed escape and did not know the answer. I have sailed getaway so knew the answer to a specific question which I quoted and answered you know to answer someone's query like what this sites all about.

I was obviously unaware that you were in charge of this thread [emoji849]

I answered the question of the person I quoted and made it clear which slides I was referring to. I didn't answer the original question as I have not sailed escape and did not know the answer. I have sailed getaway so knew the answer to a specific question which I quoted and answered you know to answer someone's query like what this sites all about.

I was obviously unaware that you were in charge of this thread [emoji849]

To clarify your confusion, I'm not in charge of this thread. The OP is, who inquired about Aqua Racer. Sorry to interrupt your derailment though.

To clarify your confusion, I'm not in charge of this thread. The OP is, who inquired about Aqua Racer. Sorry to interrupt your derailment though.

I simply answered a question within a thread something that many people do get over it and while your at it get over yourself too.