Freedom Deck 12 - Superior Panoramic Ocean View

I just booked this cabin for a 7 night Western Med on Freedom this morning. I can't find any information on line after a few quick searches. Has anyone stayed in one before? Are these deck 12 rooms newer to Freedom? I was on her in summer of 2013 and I don't remember these rooms being up there. Any feedback is appreciated.

I just booked this cabin for a 7 night Western Med on Freedom this morning. I can't find any information on line after a few quick searches. Has anyone stayed in one before? Are these deck 12 rooms newer to Freedom? I was on her in summer of 2013 and I don't remember these rooms being up there. Any feedback is appreciated.

If you go on you tube, you will find a video of one in the Freedom. I'm

Booked in one on the Navigator. They look amazing.

Edited by JPEvans

They were added during last years drydock. They are very nice cabins and seem pretty spacious. Friends of mine had 1870 on our cruise last year and i was able to see it. Very nice with wonderful views

What cabin # did you get?

Edited by ryano

I just got off the Freedom this morning and stayed in 1854(Deck 12), Family Panoramic. All I can say is WOW!! What an awesome cabin/view. You won't be disappointed. Hope this helps.

I've heard people say you can really hear the horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got off the Freedom this morning and stayed in 1854(Deck 12), Family Panoramic. All I can say is WOW!! What an awesome cabin/view. You won't be disappointed. Hope this helps.

Glad you liked the room. We board Freedom next Sunday and have both 1804 and 1854 booked (unfortunately, we are booked in inside cabins this time, but do have the two family panoramics booked for 2017 during the same week).

I would love to know more about your cruise, especially if you kept the Cruise Compasses.

We stayed in 1866 last month and loved it.

We usually stay in balcony cabins but decided to give this one a try and were glad we did.

A bonus was our cabin attendant - Jerome. The best we ever had.

You will enjoy it.

We stayed in 1866 last month and loved it.

We usually stay in balcony cabins but decided to give this one a try and were glad we did.

A bonus was our cabin attendant - Jerome. The best we ever had.

You will enjoy it.

That's the same cabin number I have on the Navigator Transatlantic in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk