Does anybody has any info about Club SPA Suites

Prada Cowboy

Presently in suite 9000. We have had a horrible time. Yes, there is music that thumps down from the Living Room above. Second, our toilet has overflowed five times! The engineering team has tried to fix and until I took a video and showed it to the hotel director, they were in denial. Three days ago we had a gross flow of piss yellow water from our sinks. Last item, if you are in the shower and anyone knocks on the door for entry you must exit the shower as you are visable from the doorway.

I'm very sorry to hear how unhappy of an experience you've had, Zouave!

I do understand that the vacuum system (which controls the toilet flow) to your room was replaced today. I trust it is all in good order now? I hope so!

I'm sure in the midst of this problem it was explained that our ships have very sensitive systems since they are vacuum systems. I'm really sorry yours was not operating well for a period. Please accept our apologies, and as I understand it, a bit of compensation was proffered as well.

Don't all ships have vacuum systems? I thought that was the reason for the long-standing joke of "don't flush while you are sitting there, or you will be sucked in"?

I'm very sorry to hear how unhappy of an experience you've had, Zouave!

I do understand that the vacuum system (which controls the toilet flow) to your room was replaced today. I trust it is all in good order now? I hope so!

I'm sure in the midst of this problem it was explained that our ships have very sensitive systems since they are vacuum systems. I'm really sorry yours was not operating well for a period. Please accept our apologies, and as I understand it, a bit of compensation was proffered as well.

Thanks. We got it fixed (after 10 days).

This was our third Azamara Cruise. The last two trips have not worked out well due to mechanical issues with your ships. Between malfunctioning steam valves on deck eight that kept us up all night (2012) and the issues cited above, we have lost confidence in your line's product. Your ships are aging and even though you have refurbished the "curtains and cushions" the infrastructure is deteriorating. You have great people and a great business system but I recommend you acquire new ships.

When this happens we will return.

Edited by Zouave