Does anybody has any info about Club SPA Suites

Prada Cowboy

There is storage in every closet, under fridge and across form toilet and many drawers. Better storage than my first apt. Sorry, never opened drapes to get the balcony. Different chairs abd table for coffee or a drink. Works as you take one drink out at a time

The bath tub is interesting. It looks rather oversized for those of us who just want to take a bath, but it's not jetted for people who like that. Oh well, they didn't ask me.

The bath tub is interesting. It looks rather oversized for those of us who just want to take a bath, but it's not jetted for people who like that. Oh well, they didn't ask me.

i got in it.. it is deep but not that much.i got out by putting my hands on the ledge and lifted out.. can fit two nicely. will take a while to fill. but i will climb in and enjoy while it fills up.

• 2 weeks later...
Did book it for the 2017 westbound crossing!:D

no crossing but booked for the North Sea.. planning on taking my meds.. the rocky seas get me.. bot I love the space, storage and bathtub.

By the way was last week in Asheville!

bummer- we could of met. .seen your name on CC for a couple years

• 1 month later...

We were lucky enough to stay in a spa suite on the recent Dubai - Athens cruise in May. Very comfortable suite - very spacious, more storage than needed. The bathroom is great, with twin basins and many drawers. The shower is very spacious and luxurious, with a rainwater shower head option and multiple jets aimed at the body. You do walk through the shower to get to the tub. Disappointed that the bath in the spa suite is not a spa bath but just a large round bath. We didn't use it and I suspect it's a little small for two people. The main benefit to me was that while showering you're looking out to sea. The toilet is in a separate room.

I suppose it's possible for outsiders to see you getting in/out of the bath but they'd have to be very focused and at some height. We heard no noise from above. The balcony length is shortened due to the bath taking over some of the balcony area but it's still a good size for sitting outside. We looked at a continental suite friends were staying in. This was also impressive but I'm pretty sure the spa suite has larger overall space. We felt extremely privileged to stay in the spa suite. Another benefit is a door just outside, which opens straight into the spa/gym area and the 10th floor front deck.

Tony

Presently in suite 9000. We have had a horrible time. Yes, there is music that thumps down from the Living Room above. Second, our toilet has overflowed five times! The engineering team has tried to fix and until I took a video and showed it to the hotel director, they were in denial. Three days ago we had a gross flow of piss yellow water from our sinks. Last item, if you are in the shower and anyone knocks on the door for entry you must exit the shower as you are visable from the doorway.

image.jpg.62c4996b915d191cebcf0504e91752d3.jpg

Edited by Zouave