Cutbacks Working; Revenue Down but Profits Up 40%

Maleeni

Thanks Benji, I just went to the Carnival booking page and saw that Spa can be reserved in advance, apologies.

I still would like them to get the Any Time dining upgraded so we can book in advance rather than waiting at the door of the MDR. I prefer a 7PM dinner time and would make it easier on their planning by making that reservation months in advance in exchange for not having to risk a long wait.

If you would like a set dining time, then choose either early or late seating dining. No - It's not 7 PM, but that is where the Your Time Dining comes in to play. You have choices.

If you would like a set dining time, then choose either early or late seating dining. No - It's not 7 PM, but that is where the Your Time Dining comes in to play. You have choices.

Yes, a few choices, but not convenience - which other lines are offering.

I believe that as the largest cruise provider in the USA Carnival could / should offer a higher level of flexibility in making dining reservations.

Why should one be forced to dine earlier than they wish (missing sail away or romantic sunsets, or be forced to wait until late at night which interferes with evening entertainment and digestion, in order to have a good meal in the restaurant without the wait? Or, why should anyone be held at the door of the MDR for 30 minutes or more in order to dine when they want to - when it is just not necessary?