Linking Reservations

We are a family of 4 and have reserved 2 staterooms for a July sailing on the Empress (looking forward to upcoming reviews!). Because we have 2 staterooms we have 2 reservation numbers. We like to do traditional dining. Should I call RCI and link the 2 numbers to make sure we are all 4 seated together in the dining room? We have an onboard credit, so I am unable to modify the reservation online myself. Thanks for your help!

We are a family of 4 and have reserved 2 staterooms for a July sailing on the Empress (looking forward to upcoming reviews!). Because we have 2 staterooms we have 2 reservation numbers. We like to do traditional dining. Should I call RCI and link the 2 numbers to make sure we are all 4 seated together in the dining room? We have an onboard credit, so I am unable to modify the reservation online myself. Thanks for your help!

Yes, call Royal (or C&A if you are a member) and ask them to link the bookings for dining.

Yes, call Royal (or C&A if you are a member) and ask them to link the bookings for dining.

Thanks! This will be our sixth RCI cruise. All have been only 4 days because we typically cruise spring break. Therefore, we are C&A members but only gold level. Is there an advantage to calling C&A over the Royal number?

Thanks! This will be our sixth RCI cruise. All have been only 4 days because we typically cruise spring break. Therefore, we are C&A members but only gold level. Is there an advantage to calling C&A over the Royal number?

Yes, I believe the C&A people are the most competent phone reps that Royal has. Your C&A level does not matter. The number is 800-526-9723.

Yes, I believe the C&A people are the most competent phone reps that Royal has. Your C&A level does not matter. The number is 800-526-9723.

Agreed 100%. I never call the regular number ever anymore because of how truly USELESS 99% of the reps there are. You can get far more accurate info right here on CC and know the answer of what you are calling about, and they will still give you mis- information a lot of the time. Booo

Can you call the C&A to book your cruise directly instead of the Royal Vacation Planners ? This is the first time I am not using a TA and I am a Gold Level Member. I really want to work with someone who knows everything and from what I read on CC - the C&A reps are it.

Can you call the C&A to book your cruise directly instead of the Royal Vacation Planners ? This is the first time I am not using a TA and I am a Gold Level Member. I really want to work with someone who knows everything and from what I read on CC - the C&A reps are it.

Not sure, I seem to recall that if it's a brand new booking, they will transfer you to a different department. If it's an open booking, then C&A will assign it to a cruise no problem.