?s Constellation Royal Suite

jewliana

We are getting ready to have our first Celebrity "suite" life experience in a few weeks. We can only find one very old video on youtube to give us an idea of what our room will be like. Does anyone know if it was updated in the last dry dock?

Can you get free on demand movies as part of your perks?

Can you get a pot of cappuccino delivered to your room in the morning?

Is the hot tub on the balcony big enough for 2? We dont generally go in hot tubs on ships but were wondering if these would be pretty safe to use?

Thanks in advance for your help!

We're thinking of updating to a Royal suite on the Constellation. I thought I saw a computer in the room in one of the videos. Does anyone know if all Royal Suites have a computer?

Edited by Teenybk

We are getting ready to have our first Celebrity "suite" life experience in a few weeks. We can only find one very old video on youtube to give us an idea of what our room will be like. Does anyone know if it was updated in the last dry dock?

Can you get a pot of cappuccino delivered to your room in the morning?

Is the hot tub on the balcony big enough for 2? We dont generally go in hot tubs on ships but were wondering if these would be pretty safe to use?

Thanks in advance for your help!

There's a video on YouTube - search Constellation Royal Suite 6141.

We're thinking of updating to a Royal suite on the Constellation. I thought I saw a computer in the room in one of the videos. Does anyone know if all Royal Suites have a computer?

No, I do not believe that they do. They had them originally [still did in 2010] but they were removed from Infinity as part of the Solctisation in 2011 and had gone from Constellation PH by 2013.

No.

Not really although you can at a squeeze. They are not really hot tubs and much more like a bathroom tub with whirlpool jets. They take a long while to fill with hot water. However, as they have to be filled each time you use them, they are as safe as having a bath in your bathroom.

I don't know about a pot of cappuccino, but the butler will certainly to bring you as many cups as you like. But ask about a pot--they aim to please. I just never thought of asking for a pot. The butler will also bring you some almond croissants (or any other type you fancy) with your coffee if you wish. Or full breakfast in your suite. Also look for the hidden closet in the dining room.

No computer, but there is an older version of an iPod/iPad dock--the one with all the pins, not the lightning connection. You'll need a converter if you have newer ones.

We have a carafe of lattes delivered by our Butler every morning at about 07:30 with pastries, so when we wake up, it is there on the dining room table and still plenty hot. It is one of the reasons we really enjoy a separate bedroom.

Computers are gone, but others covered that.

We've had two in the tub, but it is intimate ;) More a bathroom whirlpool than hot tub in the RS.

I thought I had a lot of pictures or a gallery somewhere but I can't seem to find them :(

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for your answers everyone!

I have one last question. If you have unlimited dining and can be served meals in your suite....would it be possible to ask to have just an appetizer from Ocean Liners delivered to your suite ??

Thanks for your answers everyone!

I have one last question. If you have unlimited dining and can be served meals in your suite....would it be possible to ask to have just an appetizer from Ocean Liners delivered to your suite ??

Technically, no. Just as having the premium beverage package doesn't allow drinks to be delivered to your suite or free breakfast at a hotel doesn't mean room service they don't deliver specialty restaurant, which unfortunately includes luminae, items to any cabins, even if you pay.

In practice you may convince an accommodating butler to do it for a special occasion but I wouldn't expect or count on it.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't know about a pot of cappuccino, but the butler will certainly to bring you as many cups as you like. But ask about a pot--they aim to please. I just never thought of asking for a pot. The butler will also bring you some almond croissants (or any other type you fancy) with your coffee if you wish. Or full breakfast in your suite. Also look for the hidden closet in the dining room.

No computer, but there is an older version of an iPod/iPad dock--the one with all the pins, not the lightning connection. You'll need a converter if you have newer ones.

Just booked first Celebrity cruise and decided on a RS. When they say "24/7 butler service", is it the same guy or do they work shifts and/or share responsibility for multiple RS?

Just booked first Celebrity cruise and decided on a RS. When they say "24/7 butler service", is it the same guy or do they work shifts and/or share responsibility for multiple RS?

You are assigned one butler to take care of your needs for your cruise, but will share him with other suites. They do not work in shifts.

Although it states 24/7, I would say most butlers work anywhere from 6-7am till probably 11-12pm.

I couldn't think of anything you would need after that hour in the evening for your butler to do for you!

You will be given a number to contact him if you want, but myself personally, would never call him late in the evening. He needs to sleep sometime!

Edited by CruisersTimesThree