internet pricing

I havent been following the internet pricing because we never purchase it but i just logged into my cruise planner and saw that it is $10.50 per day per device for our Allure cruise.Has this been the going rate recently?Should i purchase now or do you think it might be cheaper or the same on board.I am diamond if that matters.Thank You

I havent been following the internet pricing because we never purchase it but i just logged into my cruise planner and saw that it is $10.50 per day per device for our Allure cruise.Has this been the going rate recently?Should i purchase now or do you think it might be cheaper or the same on board.I am diamond if that matters.Thank You

That price seems less expensive than I've seen on board. The onboard price I've seen is $15 per day. An onboard purchase could take advantage of your $30 discount for being Diamond.

That price seems less expensive than I've seen on board. The onboard price I've seen is $15 per day. An onboard purchase could take advantage of your $30 discount for being Diamond.

ok Thanks Bob i calculated a savings of just $1.50 to purchase now.I was surprised at how cheap it is.We never buy it but we are taking our DD who is 9 and wants to bring her tablet.Thanks again

It's $15 a day for ships with VOOM (Oasis, Allure, Quantum and Anthem (and now Ovation and Harmony)) $20 (for 1 device) for the rest of the fleet.

Do Diamonds get 1 day free or 2? (which would be the equivalent of $30)

Diamonds get one free 24 hour period or the equivalent off the unlimited package. So if you use the discount on the unlimited, you do get 2 days. I've used my discount to buy unlimited for the last 2 days only.

Stupid question . . .

The packages say x dollars for "one device" and y dollars for "2 devices." Does anyone know whether that means 2 devices connected at the same time or 2 devices period. IOW, if you bring a laptop and a tablet but are only connecting on one device at any given time, does that count as 1 or 2?

Stupid question . . .

The packages say x dollars for "one device" and y dollars for "2 devices." Does anyone know whether that means 2 devices connected at the same time or 2 devices period. IOW, if you bring a laptop and a tablet but are only connecting on one device at any given time, does that count as 1 or 2?

2 devices at the same time.

Stupid question . . .

Not a stupid question, comes up all the time. If Royal would just add the word "simultaneous" to their description, it would create less confusion, but creating less confusion does not appear to be in their corporate culture.

Not a stupid question, comes up all the time. If Royal would just add the word "simultaneous" to their description, it would create less confusion, but creating less confusion does not appear to be in their corporate culture.

They like to challenge us :rolleyes: