12872- Getaway- Think I Have Amazing Angled Balcony- any counts thanks very much

Hello we are longtime Norwegian cruisers and have a long 16 day cruise on the Getaway and snagged 12872.

Been doing careful research and this seems to be one of the famous angled balconies .

I have seen pictures and I understand these are great and give a larger enjoyable balcony .

Can anyone confirm if these Aft ones are great options . Thanks very much

Yes, we had angled balcony on deck 14288 on Escape in January. More room than regular balconies. We have booked another angled balcony , #12292 for our October cruise on Escape. As an FYI, the regular balconies on Escape are a little deeper and roomier than those on Getaway/Breakaway. She is a great ship and we can't wait to go back on her. Enjoy:D

• 1 year later...
Hello we are longtime Norwegian cruisers and have a long 16 day cruise on the Getaway and snagged 12872.

Been doing careful research and this seems to be one of the famous angled balconies .

I have seen pictures and I understand these are great and give a larger enjoyable balcony .

Can anyone confirm if these Aft ones are great options . Thanks very much

We have this cabin for an upcoming cruise. Can you recall if the balcony dividers can be removed as we have friends in the next door cabin and would love to open it up if possible.

We just booked parallel cabin on the Escape. On a prior cruise, we were in the cabin next door and would discreetly steal views of the angle balcony. I don't seem to recall there being a way to access it from our cabin balcony.

We've been in the cabin immediately above that one on getaway, breakaway, and escape. The location is perfect. We love that the stairs/elevators are right there and we don't have to hike up and down the long skinny hallways to get to our cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums