A couple random questons

We sail on Allure next month, a couple questions.

Our dining time shows on our reservation as 6:00. Does this mean we are in Silk??

I am looking at my reservation online, but I cannot find any place where it lists our onboard credit. Should it be showing up anywhere?

Can anyone suggest a hotel in fort lauderdale that his a reliable, quick shuttle from the airport. Has a store within a quick, safe walking distance to pick up some wine, bottled water and hair care items. And has rooms that are large enough to fit 3 adults and 2 kids.

Are there alternate means of transportation to the cruise port from a hotel that anyone would recommend? $10 per person seems to be standard for hotels to charge, 5 people adds up quick.

We are arriving late Sat and sail Sunday. Anyone know what the laws are to sell wine at certain hours in Fort Lauderdale?

THANKS!

We sail on Allure next month, a couple questions.

Our dining time shows on our reservation as 6:00. Does this mean we are in Silk??

I am looking at my reservation online, but I cannot find any place where it lists our onboard credit. Should it be showing up anywhere?

Can anyone suggest a hotel in fort lauderdale that his a reliable, quick shuttle from the airport. Has a store within a quick, safe walking distance to pick up some wine, bottled water and hair care items. And has rooms that are large enough to fit 3 adults and 2 kids.

Are there alternate means of transportation to the cruise port from a hotel that anyone would recommend? $10 per person seems to be standard for hotels to charge, 5 people adds up quick.

We are arriving late Sat and sail Sunday. Anyone know what the laws are to sell wine at certain hours in Fort Lauderdale?

THANKS!

Your dining room deck will be noted on your SeaPass card. You will likely be on deck 4 or 5, as I believe deck 3 is My Time now. It does not matter what the dining room is called or what deck it is on, they all have the same menus which change every night.

I would ask whoever booked your cruise for a copy of Royal's booking confirmation. Your OBC should show up there. I believe the OBC also shows up on your electronic cruise documents if you received the OBC prior to the cruise docs being issued. Note that these docs will only show Royal's OBC. Anything you are getting from a travel agent is between you and the agent.

Embassy Suites on 17th St in Ft. Lauderdale is across the street from Total Wine and Publix (grodery store). A minivan taxi to the port will cost you $10-$15.

Total Wine hours:

http://www.totalwine.com/store-info/florida-fort-lauderdale/904

Edited by clarea

Embassy Suites

Hilton Marina

Holiday Day Inn Express

Extended Stay

All on 17th St.....near EVERYTHING. Shops, dollar store, drug stores, restaurants, Liquor stores. Everything is in walking distance. The cruise port is 3 minutes away (driving distance) from all of these hotels, but you are not allowed to walk it. You need to be in a taxi or shuttle.

Edited by champagne123
fffff