Regal Specialty Dining-- WHICH ONE?

blueseas4me2

Last night as we were getting into bed, my husband said, "Let's do a specialty restaurant to celebrate our anniversary." I like the idea so I'm asking anyone who has been on the Regal-- WHICH ONE?

Side note- we eat very little pasta.

Last night as we were getting into bed, my husband said, "Let's do a specialty restaurant to celebrate our anniversary." I like the idea so I'm asking anyone who has been on the Regal-- WHICH ONE?

Sabatinis offers one small pasta dish as part of the five course meal. If you do not want the pasta, you can skip it or substitute it with a different item.

The Crown Grill also has a great menu to chose from. Again, you can substitute or add items such as lobster tails to your steak.

We always do both.

Below is a link where you can take a look at the menus and decide for yourselves.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/

Enjoy your anniversary cruise!

Edited by dforeigner

We were just on the Regal and did both Sabatinis and The Crown Grill. For us, Crown Grill was by far the best choice. Can't decide between two appetizers...no problem, they will bring you both. The Filet Mignon was amazing and when we mentioned the lobster, they brought us some to share. Service was amazing. This was the dining highlight of our trip.

If steak and chops are your favorite, then the Crown Grill.

Sabatini's is not bowls of pasta, with tomato sauce and meatballs. It is a fine selection of Italian food cooked in Northern Italian style.

For both of these make reservations once on board, by visiting the restaurant on the first afternoon or calling the DINE line.

There are two other options, both served in a closed off seating section of the Horizon Ct. The Crab Shack which is buckets of shellfish and Fondues which is a selection of 4 different fondues. Both are popular.

Don't forget Alfredo's, open for lunch and dinner. It is free. No reservations.