Problem with Princess advertising

Shmoo here

If the itinerary was posted for EACH cruise...it would be a huge "book". I did notice the same thing however last night and just went to my online travel agency and found the info right away. The mailer was just planting the seed.

If the itinerary was posted for EACH cruise...it would be a huge "book". I did notice the same thing however last night and just went to my online travel agency and found the info right away. The mailer was just planting the seed.

Yes, if it had the full itinerary (times in port) it would be too much info/space.

All I'm asking is a one line rundown of the ports of call.

I too sometimes like the catalog type books to flip back and forth through. OP, either go to a TA in your town, or call up AAA and is if they have an upcoming cruise or travel event set up. I love going to events like this and usually someone from each cruise company is there along with their paper catalogs. They supply bags. I fill up said bag with whatever peaks my fancy. Often I end up cutting the books up and making something crafty from it. :eek:If I find a cruise that I am really interested in, I then go off to the cruiseline's website and get additional information.

Mailing cost low. Printing costs for additional lines on a page negligible. And if you look at the brochures that Advantage and Viking send out on a very regular schedule with the details that they provide, one would think that Princess could put more details into theirs.