LAFFNVEGAS LIVE from the Premier Sailings of the MS Koningsdam

LAFFNVEGAS

In the same boat [emoji6]

Us, too.....Princess cruisers, first HAL because the Koningsdam seems geared toward a younger sophisticated crowd. We have been warned away from HAL for years because of the older demographic.We are taking the chance that this will be a bit more "energetic" ! I am not disparaging the staid HAL Mariners, just saying that this is not what we are looking for.

NEITHER are we at all interested in the Royal Caribbean giant ships with climbing walls, etc. :eek: Not at all what we are looking for. We love good food and drink (Chef's Tables, Wine Dinners, etc) and enrichment courses. Less interested in playing mahjong and bridge (although we did learn to play UNO on our transatlantic!! :) ) Pickleball, golf putting, etc are welcome.

We are most interested in port intensive cruises, rather than sea days. 7 days at sea on our TA was a bit much. Get me off the ship exploring!

I so very much hope that this will fit our needs. If not, we'll keep looking :)

Kathy and Michael

Us, too.....Princess cruisers, first HAL because the Koningsdam seems geared toward a younger sophisticated crowd. We have been warned away from HAL for years because of the older demographic.We are taking the chance that this will be a bit more "energetic" ! I am not disparaging the staid HAL Mariners, just saying that this is not what we are looking for.

NEITHER are we at all interested in the Royal Caribbean giant ships with climbing walls, etc. :eek: Not at all what we are looking for. We love good food and drink (Chef's Tables, Wine Dinners, etc) and enrichment courses. Less interested in playing mahjong and bridge (although we did learn to play UNO on our transatlantic!! :) ) Pickleball, golf putting, etc are welcome.

We are most interested in port intensive cruises, rather than sea days. 7 days at sea on our TA was a bit much. Get me off the ship exploring!

Kathy and Michael

Wife and I have same interests with all you said. Have a good feeling we will be running into each other multiple times.

Teg and Mary

Kathy and Michael

Well if Koningsdam doesn't work for us, I will be happy to go back to Celebrity (have you tried them?). Or give Princess a try - our TA wanted us to use Princess as thought it would be a good fit ... we just preferred our itinerary and wanted to try the new ship ... less than 2 weeks until all will be revealed!

heya galley slave.......can you do me/us a favor and inquire about the Elite Beverage Package on the K'dam? Would really appreciate.

dave

The Elite Beverage Package was $54.95 per day. I am still so tired, my memory may be failing, but I think that is what I read on the little signs they had posted on the bars.