Redirects from Advertisers

TiogaCruiser

Before I report it, I wanted to ask if anyone else is getting redirects on this website to gaming websites?

It has been happening to me intermittently, on my iPhone, and only on this site. Redirects are to "Clash of the Titans", "Clash of the Kings", and "Cyclpos". Frequently one of those ads is in the right margin when it happens. A am not tapping on the ad- only on a forum thread link or reply to link. It's appearing that the ads are stealing my tap/click event. I've cleared my cache and cookies and this continues. I am not a gamer, so it's not even my browsing history. I would prefer not to disable JavaScript ( suggested on another forum related to Apple).

Anyone else? (I am getting really annoyed by this).

I am not being redirected. I AM having getting pages to download properly, either getting a fully white screen, an incomplete screen, or pages loaded with coding in some of the fields. This has been happening for several weeks, and only on this site.

Strange things are happening here.

You may have better luck if you download and install Adblock for your browser.

Wow. A million thanks. I had no idea Apple was allowing those types of programs to be distributed. Now I have my screen back in its entirety and NO ads. Love it.