Just BACK! Island Princess-Never a More PERFECT Cruise!

socaljo

We will be in D726 for partial canal cruise in September 2017. Could you let me know what furniture was on the deck?

Hi GwenMarie! The balcony has 2 reclining chairs & footstools with a round table. I love the mini-suite balconies, my fave spot to recline & read!

Happy Sailing! :D

Anyone booked on this cruise should contact their agent to request the new promo from Princess for paid gratuity on first and second people per cabin. No free air but spa visit if in full suite and we had a slight fee reduction!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone booked on this cruise should contact their agent to request the new promo from Princess for paid gratuity on first and second people per cabin. No free air but spa visit if in full suite and we had a slight fee reduction!

Good for you! We also had that email today.

Could you let me know how you liked this cabin? We have it booked for Sept 2017 partial canal cruise.

It was totally awesome. We were able to reach out and stretch our arms and actually touch the canal wall. No complaints at all. Typical mini suite. If you go down one deck and out the back door, you will have an awesome view and nobody out there either. No chairs though. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Because the Ocean to Ocean goes all the way through both sets of locks, there is no stop in Panama. The shorter cruises in & out of FLL do port I'm told.

The Ocean to Ocean full transit from FLL to LA has the "two day canal experience". We will spend one day going through the can and then the next day in Panama.

The Ocean to Ocean full transit from FLL to LA has the "two day canal experience". We will spend one day going through the can and then the next day in Panama.

How nice for you! And your cruise is almost HERE!! Come back and tell us how you liked it!

Happy Sailing!

An earlier posting states two lounge type a table and two table chairs??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 2 chairs are high-backed & recline, there is a footstool for each chair and a small table between the chairs.

With the reclining upper half of the chair & the footstool, you can stretch out pretty comfortably!

Happy Sailing!! :D

The 2 chairs are high-backed & recline, there is a footstool for each chair and a small table between the chairs.

With the reclining upper half of the chair & the footstool, you can stretch out pretty comfortably!

Happy Sailing!! :D

You are correct. I had forgotten ...age gets in the way sometimes

Sent from my iPad using Forums