CHEERS! and the dining room

reerun25

I have purchased CHEERS! for the first time for our upcoming cruise in May, so I am not familiar with using it in the dining room. If I order a mixed drink or my wife orders a glass of wine, I assume they will scan(write down info)/take my S&S card to scan to charge those drinks to the CHEERS! program and will be no cost but count toward the 15 limit?

A tip, it takes awhile to get your first drink in MDR, so we usually stopped in another bar to carry in our cocktail to dinner and then ordered wine when we sat down.

True dat. I often got my glass of wine to have w/dinner well into the main course. Lesson learned.

A tip, it takes awhile to get your first drink in MDR, so we usually stopped in another bar to carry in our cocktail to dinner and then ordered wine when we sat down.

On Pride, Alchemy was located a short distance from YTD Dining Room, so I would get my martini on the way to dinner and be done/nearly done once my wine got there, which I learned to order immediately.

We had an issue with a server and getting drinks. We ordered martinis from the cocktail server as stated above it took at least 10 minutes. When the waiter asked to place the order we said we would like to wait for our drinks. He said OK, but insisted on taking our order. We said we do not want food until we had our martinis. He brought the food to the wait station where it sat for at least another 10 minutes. We then asked for the maitre'd. Fortunately we were YTD so we never ate in his station again