Specialty coffees include Starbucks?

The $19/day drink package includes specialty coffees. Does that include Starbucks? (Allure Of The Seas.) If not, what kind of coffees, and where are they vended from?

Does not include beverages from the Starbucks kiosk.

Cafe Promenade and restaurants have items like cappucino, espresso, latte, etc.

I was surprised how many people were lining up for Starbucks on the Oasis. I love Starbucks, so no criticism. That said, there was a very long line every morning, despite all the free coffee on board. I had to line up for my serving one time b/c I missed my bux. It's nice to have on board.

I was surprised how many people were lining up for Starbucks on the Oasis. I love Starbucks, so no criticism. That said, there was a very long line every morning, despite all the free coffee on board. I had to line up for my serving one time b/c I missed my bux. It's nice to have on board.

I am not a fan of the free coffee - that kind of coffee (I think it's drip filter?) is not very common in Australia at all. That said, I always get the package referenced (Royal Replenish) and the latte at Cafe Promenade and Cafe Lattetudes is just fine.