So when we know something more about Project Edge ships?

kikki21

I can understand what you are saying...nobody enjoys exclusions....but does it upset you when flying that you can't use the first class area of the plane...or even the bathroom when flying coach? It is basically the same thing

Sorry, I have to disagree with your statement. Irrespective of whether I am in favour of the suggested 'ship within a ship' concept, you don't fly for 14 nights continuously and flying is not a vacation ;).

FWIW, we were told on Eclipse that there would be a separate area for suite passengers and there would not be a MDR, just smaller included restaurants along with fee restaurants.

No doubt that's what you were told but lets keep in mind that Celebrity has always had a horrible rumor mill even among those who are supposedly in the know. As for not having a MDR, I believe Royal is trying something very similar and not having a lot of luck with it. Personally I think all the grass area is going to be some type of suite area keyed off or if this Movie thing on the M class ships is successful, expanded upon.

Edited by dkjretired

I am definitely going to keep my job after retirement that I've had for 11 years. I need the extra $$$'s to afford the new prices! The divide between the rich and the poor keeps getting wider, though at some point it will even out maybe a little...not many of us in the middle anymore. We have to support Celebrity, at least a little while longer...

Edited by Lastdance

No doubt that's what you were told but lets keep in mind that Celebrity has always had a horrible rumor mill even among those who are supposedly in the know. As for not having a MDR, I believe Royal is trying something very similar and not having a lot of luck with it. Personally I think all the grass area is going to be some type of suite area keyed off or if this Movie thing on the M class ships is successful, expanded upon.

Note, I said FWIW. But, several recent changes were posted as rumors but did come true, Bistro on 5 changed to Sushi on 5 comes to mind.