How Many Children?

ClanMcLean

Hello,

Is it possible to find out how many children are booked onto the same crossing as yourself?

Maybe something my travel agent could find out?

Your TA should be able to ask Cunard. It is my understanding that Cunard has limits to how many children can be booked based on the facilities and staff they have to entertain (contain) each age group. I have sailed Cunard as a child, I have sailed Cunard with my children, and I have sailed Cunard older and, so far, I have never felt overrun with kiddies. When I sailed with my children, I took them to the children's dinner which was in the Columbia (Caronia) Restaurant on QE2. Then back to the cabin to get dressed up for the evening and had sitters who stayed with the kids in our cabin. I don't think you will find a problem with Cunard as far as kids go. Royal Caribbean it aint.:eek::D:D

Your TA should be able to ask Cunard. It is my understanding that Cunard has limits to how many children can be booked based on the facilities and staff they have to entertain (contain) each age group. I have sailed Cunard as a child, I have sailed Cunard with my children, and I have sailed Cunard older and, so far, I have never felt overrun with kiddies. When I sailed with my children, I took them to the children's dinner which was in the Columbia (Caronia) Restaurant on QE2. Then back to the cabin to get dressed up for the evening and had sitters who stayed with the kids in our cabin. I don't think you will find a problem with Cunard as far as kids go. Royal Caribbean it aint.:eek::D:D

Great thanks :)

Not concerned about too many kids (another reason Cunard gets my vote) but as we're traveling with our 6 year old son, I was wondering how much competition there would be for the kids club.

I didn't realise you could get sitters in the evening. I thought it was just the club.

Great thanks :)

Not concerned about too many kids (another reason Cunard gets my vote) but as we're traveling with our 6 year old son, I was wondering how much competition there would be for the kids club.

I didn't realise you could get sitters in the evening. I thought it was just the club.

ClanMcLean, Cunard no longer offers baby sitters. You can find full details of available services here: https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/childrens_club

-S.

ClanMclean

You will have no problem with your six year old entering the kids club. The numbers are limited so every child on board is g'teed a place: they are very strict on this policy when you book. A few months ago we wanted to take our grand daughters, but there was only a place for the 11 year old.

Enjoy your crossing, and I am sure your child will have a great time.

ClanMclean

You will have no problem with your six year old entering the kids club. The numbers are limited so every child on board is g'teed a place: they are very strict on this policy when you book. A few months ago we wanted to take our grand daughters, but there was only a place for the 11 year old.

Enjoy your crossing, and I am sure your child will have a great time.

Thanks, that's good to know :)