Best Hotel 1 night Port Canaveral

Igiveup!!!

We always stay at what is now America's Best Value Inn in Cocoa. It used to be the Econo Lodge Space Center and is easy to get to from 95. You can leave you car there for free and take their shuttle to and from the port for $5. First shuttle is at 10am. The room cost is under $100- tell them if you're a senior- and they have a simple, free breakfast each morning. We stay here too if we are cruising out of Miami or Lauderdale the next day.

We always call direct to make a reservation because we then get the hotel. Their direct number is 321-632-4561. or, 888-7219423. They will email directions if you ask.

Edited by Bonnie J.

I've been looking into park and stay type places and they've all had pretty bad reviews so far. When we cruised before, we stayed at a hotel right on the beach near Daytona. It was a nice mini vacation before our cruise. That time, we actually had a friend drop us off, so we didn't have to pay to park.

I stayed at the Courtyard in Cocoa Beach a couple times on work trips before we finally moved down to the area, very nice but not sure if they do cruise transport or not. The Hampton is right next door, both aren't too far from several good places to eat. Near the port, there is Residence Inn and Ramada Resort. Several excellent seafood restaurants right there in the port just a couple minutes up the road (I eat at Grills 2-3 times a month at least if not more). Loads of options, and really I've learned that even if they aren't 5 star they're at least a bed for a night and you're less than 24 hours from your cruise, that's always good!

Like IAHawkfan21 said, there are many new hotels in Cape Canaveral closer to the Port than Cocoa Beach. I have no affiliation with any of them, but this one has been opened less than two months and is one mile from the Port:

http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/homewood-suites-by-hilton-cape-canaveral-cocoa-beach-MLBCBHW/index.html

We used Hotwire and got the La Quinta Cocoa Beach. It's a nice little La Quinta and it does have free parking, a free shuttle and a free breakfast. Keep in mind, you really don't have to worry too much about a shuttle because it's easy to just grab an Uber to get to port. Our Uber from the La Quinta to port was about $8.00 plus an added port free of $5.00. So really, you can stay anywhere and use Uber. Might be good to stay somewhere with a shuttle if you need a backup.

The La Quinta was clean and friendly. I've also heard good things about Hampton and Radisson Resort at the Port. The Sheraton is also a good choice if you like Starwoood properties.