Problems With RC Website?

I have been trying to get on the RC website, but it always says "Sorry, the page you requested is temporarily unavailable. Go to the royalcaribbean.com homepage". Anyone else have the same problem? This has been going on for over a week.

Edited by ReneeFLL

not only is this issue going on but all but one of the drink packages (alcohol) have disappeared from my sailing (May 14th Oasis) (for the last two days). RC says they have no idea and just keep trying? Anyone else having issues?

Keep trying? I have been for over a week. They need to get their xxxx together. This comment is not directed at you, but them. Unbelievable for such a big company. They try to cut corners wherever they can. They need to fire their IT people and get some that have some brains and know what they are doing.

Keep trying? I have been for over a week. They need to get their xxxx together. This comment is not directed at you, but them. Unbelievable for such a big company. They try to cut corners wherever they can. They need to fire their IT people and get some that have some brains and know what they are doing.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Trying a different browser? Don't use a shortcut, but type in http://www.royalcaribbean.com?

I have been trying to get on the RC website, but it always says "Sorry, the page you requested is temporarily unavailable. Go to the royalcaribbean.com homepage". Anyone else have the same problem? This has been going on for over a week.

What are you trying to access? I am on the two cruises in your signature, and I can access those cruises.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Trying a different browser? Don't use a shortcut, but type in http://www.royalcaribbean.com?

Yes, I tried clearing them and I didn't take a shortcut. I also didn't try a different browser because I can get on the cruise right before this on to check if any other cabins open up.

What are you trying to access? I am on the two cruises in your signature, and I can access those cruises.

It's the 18 day cruise. The 8 day cruise I can get into fine. I have been trying to check to see if an aft balcony shows up, but I can never get thru. Was hoping to get one for our 30th anniversary. I was trying again last night with no luck. Found out one opened up yesterday evening and possibly missed out on it. Don't know if I would have gotten it or not, but at least it would have been nice to get on the site.

Are you able to get on that sailing?

Edited by ReneeFLL

I just logged on and made a payment with no problems.

Sorry, but I should have specified that it is with a certain cruise.

April 18, 2017 18 day

Radiance Of The Seas

When I had that problem, clearing my history and cookies fixed it.

Thanks, but I tried that too.

Edited by ReneeFLL

I was having issues trying to buy the BOGO dining package for my cruise in Oct. I kept getting error messages, then it would freeze up and I would get the dreaded "on vacation page" then after a couple days, suddenly the page worked - no clearing cache/cookies or anything

Yes, I tried clearing them and I didn't take a shortcut. I also didn't try a different browser because I can get on the cruise right before this on to check if any other cabins open up.

It's the 18 day cruise. The 8 day cruise I can get into fine. I have been trying to check to see if an aft balcony shows up, but I can never get thru. Was hoping to get one for our 30th anniversary. I was trying again last night with no luck. Found out one opened up yesterday evening and possibly missed out on it. Don't know if I would have gotten it or not, but at least it would have been nice to get on the site.

Are you able to get on that sailing?

I saw that post, too, but the cabin was long gone. Don't bother.

I saw that post, too, but the cabin was long gone. Don't bother.

Probably was, but it still would have been nice to get on that cruise booking sometimes to check on what cabins might have opened up. I have actually tried for about a month and it always said the same thing. Wasn't that annoyed with it because I didn't really think any aft cabins would open up so soon. I am now since RC can't get their act together. Unbelievable. I tried also going to that booking using my phone and it doesn't work either. Not going to download another browser just for that, because I don't think it would work anyway.

I've experienced this exact same thing. Tried for weeks and got the same result on some, but not all cruises. Let me tell you what worked for me. Now. I'm using an iPad so the instructions are specific to that. First make sure you have your browser completely closed by swiping up from a double click on the home button. Go to settings, Privacy and then scroll to the bottom and select advertising. Click on reset advertising identifier. And your done.

I've experienced this exact same thing. Tried for weeks and got the same result on some, but not all cruises. Let me tell you what worked for me. Now. I'm using an iPad so the instructions are specific to that. First make sure you have your browser completely closed by swiping up from a double click on the home button. Go to settings, Privacy and then scroll to the bottom and select advertising. Click on reset advertising identifier. And your done.

Hi Jill,

I appreciate the info. I might give it a try since I have an ipad also, but I prefer to use my laptop. It's crazy having to try this and that just to be able to check on some cruises. RC is the only one that I have this problem with.