Drink package discount now on Freedom May 15 sailing

Just checked my cruise planner and there is a 20% discount on the select and premium drink package for this sailing. No other packages discounted....

Some folks are reporting being able to get other packages discounted by calling the cruise line directly.

Hi Bob,

I didn't see those reports so can you tell me if there are reports about the discount and the soda package??

Sorry, I did not keep track of the post number. It was in one of the long threads about drink packages, maybe this one.

Some folks are reporting being able to get other packages discounted by calling the cruise line directly.

I just called RC. Only the Select package was showing as discounted for me but they told me, and sold me, the premium package for the discounted price.:)

I just called RC. Only the Select package was showing as discounted for me but they told me, and sold me, the premium package for the discounted price.:)

Thank-you for the confirmation.

I've checked my cruise planner and haven't seen anything for the August 7 sailing on Liberty. I called C&A and he said Allure only or possibly punch cards may be offered on board. Relayed that increased flexibility for the ship to offer discounts or offers or not. Is this one of those "consistently inconsistent" responses?

Anyone seen a discount for Liberty?

Thanks all - Cheers!