Pre Cruise Miami hotel- help me choose

disneylover89

Understand that the Embassy Suites at the airport is not up to Embassy standards like the majority of this chain's hotels. Keep looking as you get closer to January as long as your EM reservation is refundable. Book new one, cancel EMS. It will be a $30 per taxi fee to the port as well.

Will keep looking . This hotel was special rates ( $226 total) through K Love radio as that's cruise we are going on . I checked Hyatt Place since I saw where someone got it for $125. Best price I was quoted was $324 and that was non refundable.

Will keep looking . This hotel was special rates ( $226 total) through K Love radio as that's cruise we are going on . I checked Hyatt Place since I saw where someone got it for $125. Best price I was quoted was $324 and that was non refundable.

LUCKY YOU! I love K Love radio!:)

I don't know why, but I'm looking at all these places and seeing $220-$300+. And I'm looking at AAA and military discounts ....They're all very expensive! Maybe because I'm looking at March 2017?

March is the height of the high season in south Florida - lots of colleges and public schools have a week of spring break some time that month and lots of empty nesters are fed up with winter by that time and are looking for a break in a warmer climate :D.

• 2 months later...

Bonsai, we stayed at Embassy suites. Hotel was fine. However, it is in an industrial area near the airport with strip clubs down the road (didn't see them until we drove away if I remember correctly). We did not feel unsafe walking to the car, in fact we parked our car there the entire week. Would not stay unless you have a car to go get food offsite.