First time cruiser review of Carnival Triumph (with 3 kids + wedding in Cozumel)

Sycofaery

Great review and congrats on your marriage. What dining time did you have?

Thanks! We had the anytime dining. We only had to wait long enough to get to a table as we enjoyed the MDR so much we got there at 5:45-6 every day.

I would hate to be assigned to the Paris dining room though. We went there for brunch on the last sea day and it was confusing to get to.

Thanks for the review especially since I was also on this cruise and also went to Mr Sanchos. I agree with just about all the points you made especially Guys burgers. I could've ate that everyday. We had a group of 12 and all had an excellent cruise. After a rain shower leaving New Orleans the weather was flawless. Anyway' date=' I'm glad you also enjoyed yourself and congrats on the wedding.[/quote']

Thank you! I was terrified of the weather going nuts since I have been planning this wedding for years and couldn't estimate what the weather was going to be like years ahead of time.

But thankfully I don't think we could have gotten better weather. I thought it was going to storm all Thursday morning in NOLA but that even waited for us to get on the ship.

I also thought maybe Cozumel would be unbearably hot, but no it seemed perfect to me.