Just wondering, if they still do this...

GalCruzer

Many years ago on our first Disney cruise and we went to the Atlantis Resort, we had taken a smaller boat from the dock then the entire group of us walked to the Atlantis resort. (At least that's how I remember it). Once we got to the resort our entire group disbanded. So me and my 6 year-old at the time are walking through Atlantis; doing the aquarium ate on their beach area and went swimming.

So when it was time to get back to the ship we were on our own. I remember walking back to the ship and a gentleman who saw our wrist , nicely pointed us in the right direction. So just wondering do they still have people there to help out like this.

I am thinking of taking a cruise by myself which is why I'm asking. My daughter is now 18 and I have a feeling we took our last cruise together a couple years back.:(

I believe the ship's excursions use cabs and not the water taxis, but I don't know about back then. If you book through the ship, they will have shuttles back to the ship, and will let you know where to find them. If you book independently, you just get a cab from Atlantis, very easy as well.