Adding 2nd Person

jayman31

I just booked online and can't seem to add the 2nd passenger...it will only show as TBA...what is the point of having an online booking when you can't complete it yourself? If I wanted to call to book I would have...again another Carnival IT issue...

I just booked online and can't seem to add the 2nd passenger...it will only show as TBA...what is the point of having an online booking when you can't complete it yourself? If I wanted to call to book I would have...again another Carnival IT issue...

I think you may have skipped a step. After selecting the cruise date and cabin, one has the option to quick finish the booking so you get a TBA, or you can input their data and have the 2nd person officially on the booking.

Edited by evandbob

I think you may have skipped a step. After selecting the cruise date and cabin, one has the option to quick finish the booking so you get a TBA, or you can input their data and have the 2nd person officially on the booking.

I see no option to input data it goes right from my info to the payment screen ??

The last two cruises I booked..one about 2 months ago, and my upcoming which I booked about 2 weeks ago, would not let me add the remaining passengers. I had to call Carnival for both.

The second time around I let them know it had happened before and the lady told me it was a known bug with the website.

That website..just..wow. I have lots of little problems with it pretty much all the time. (and yes, I have a good, up to date web browser)

The call was quick and easy..should fix your problem.

The last two cruises I booked..one about 2 months ago, and my upcoming which I booked about 2 weeks ago, would not let me add the remaining passengers. I had to call Carnival for both.

The second time around I let them know it had happened before and the lady told me it was a known bug with the website.

That website..just..wow. I have lots of little problems with it pretty much all the time. (and yes, I have a good, up to date web browser)

The call was quick and easy..should fix your problem.

Surprisingly, I added the 2nd passenger last evening....booking still showed TBA, logged in today and low and behold the 2nd passenger is now listed...seems Carnival website has to go through its daily refresh, although you get no confirmation that the person has been added...

Save yourself a call...your 2nd person will show up the next day...:rolleyes:

Surprisingly, I added the 2nd passenger last evening....booking still showed TBA, logged in today and low and behold the 2nd passenger is now listed...seems Carnival website has to go through its daily refresh, although you get no confirmation that the person has been added...

Save yourself a call...your 2nd person will show up the next day...:rolleyes:

Meh, I'll keep the call. I had three others to book on this last one. My problem was each time I tried to add the person, I'd get an error message telling me it wasn't possible to do a name change. I couldn't even actually put their info in.

Carnival honestly needs to ditch whatever web designer/developer/company they have and get someone who knows what the heck they're doing. Half the time I have to log out and back in to get it to even remember my cruise.

Way back in 2010 when we were doing our first cruise, we had problems with the website as well. Badly enough that I remember it being a pain in the tush 6 years later.