Sun Princess International Cafe?

Bofman

Can anyone that's cruised on the Sun since her drydock in Singapore last month tell us if the International Cafe is still open as it is not showing on their deck plans.:(

Can anyone that's cruised on the Sun since her drydock in Singapore last month tell us if the International Cafe is still open as it is not showing on their deck plans.:(

I have the same query. After seeing the plans online with the cafe omitted. I do hope someone has uploaded the sea princess plaza deck plan instead of sun princess. If you look at the MDR it is now Rigoletto (sea princess MDR on plaza). I believe the MDR is named something else on Sun.

I'm looking forward to the IC experience and would be disappointed if removed. In particular since the pizzeria is now gone.

Knowing how Princess loves to spend money and raise prices for everything, (Specialty dining is going up), they probably got rid of Pizza. I hate going on a ship and after I've paid for a cruise , having to pay $29.00 for an Italian meal. It's $1/lb pasta. They make a killing. Pretty soon cookies will be $4. They put in Rigoletto and Share by Curtis Stone.

Edited by WupperAV

No!!!!!! I just looked at the plans and the pizzeria is now SHARE!

They ruined something great!

It was bad enough when they ripped out Magnum's with comfortable plush chairs and couches and put in the surcharge Sushi restaurant which I saw hardly anyone at. Luckily I was on the Sun in March and had a terrific pizza with no extra charge as usual. It was a very pleasant restaurant.

In June I'm going on the Dawn which still has Magnum's and the pizzaria so I'll enjoy it while I can. I wish the Sun was going to P&O instead of the Dawn.

I wish Princess would update their website for Sun Princess Drydock Photo Journal. It shows pics from 2013, still nothing on drydock last month :confused:

I was also wondering if they've abolished the free ice cream counter and replaced it with the 'pay for it' one?

• 7 months later...
I wish Princess would update their website for Sun Princess Drydock Photo Journal. It shows pics from 2013, still nothing on drydock last month :confused:

I was also wondering if they've abolished the free ice cream counter and replaced it with the 'pay for it' one?

They have:rolleyes: