Pride Aft Balconies

riatees

My last cruise on Pride the upgrade fairy put us in an extended After balcony cabin. It was great. However my wife did get sea sick for the first time ever... we normally only do inside cabins on deck 1 or 2.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from the Pride to Bermuda cruise. We had 4230 and my parents had 4232. As always there was some vibration in the back. This floor may have a little more with an open dining room just below.

As far as anything else, it was all normal. I was definitely never shaken awake by whatever could possibly shake you awake. We had a bit of a bumpy night Monday where we hit a couple large swells that shook the entire ship but aside from that, nothing to fear with these rooms.

Just got back from the Pride to Bermuda cruise. We had 4230 and my parents had 4232. As always there was some vibration in the back. This floor may have a little more with an open dining room just below.

As far as anything else, it was all normal. I was definitely never shaken awake by whatever could possibly shake you awake. We had a bit of a bumpy night Monday where we hit a couple large swells that shook the entire ship but aside from that, nothing to fear with these rooms.

Are you doing another wonderful review?

Thank you so much for the follow up!! I'm so excited!

• 8 months later...

Curious what you found out. We have these same two cabins booked later in June and were hoping to open between the balconies, as well! I hope you had a great cruise!!

Hi, we are sailing on the Pride April 2nd 2017. We booked aft balcony cabins 6262 and 6264. This will be our first time in this category, but we have had regular balcony cabins in the past. So a couple of questions. I've been reading some reviews that say these cabins experience an unusual amount of vibration and noise, anyone who stayed in these cabins, was it really that bad? Also, are you able to open the dividers between these cabins like you are the regular balconies? In general, anyone staying in these cabins want to share your opinions and or pictures. Would greatly appreciate your input. This will be our 2nd time on the Pride, but first for this itinerary. We have also sailed the Legend twice before and we just love these ships! Thanks again!!

Maria