Brand of toiletries

gatour

Yep, I second what hugger said. They are definitely Eucalyptus and I loved all the products including the conditioner (I have short hair). Our cabin steward even sent us home with some.

ditto here, in fact our room steward us home with a 2.5 gallon bag full. We use them to remind us of being on the cruise!:o:o

Best cure for the winter blues!

I'm in love with the Lotus Spa Eucalyptus Lotion left with the cabin amenities. It's thick and quite smelly of Eucalyptus. I've tried several times to find out where I can purchase it after the cruise. No such luck. I usually depend upon the steward sending me home with a supply to last until I return to another cruise. Unfortunately I was recently on a repo cruise on the Sapphire from Vancouver to LA. It was obvious they were running out of supplies from the summer in Alaska. My amenities bathroom contained 4 shampoos, 1 conditioner, and 1 lotion the entire trip. I finally asked the steward for lotion. He gave me a couple of samples - I think they were in short supply. Thankfully, I'll be on the Sea Princess next week and hope they have more of my favorite lotion.

Archived