Cheers! Documentation Question

Slippin

I know this sounds strange but as I went to buy Cheers this morning it said that the package has already been purchased for our room. I do not recall purchasing the package, but who knows maybe my wife or even I did weeks ago. Is there a way to look on Carnival's website to see if you have purchased it? I have checked my bank statements and do not see it.

I think you will need to call the Fun Shops/Bon Voyage. There is no way to see it online.

Yes, there's no way to see it online. The Fun Shops agent should be able to tell you. Ask them for an email confirmation if they say it's been purchased. They should be able to supply one to you.

I know this sounds strange but as I went to buy Cheers this morning it said that the package has already been purchased for our room. I do not recall purchasing the package, but who knows maybe my wife or even I did weeks ago. Is there a way to look on Carnival's website to see if you have purchased it? I have checked my bank statements and do not see it.

It did this to me a week ago but then I logged out and back in and it worked correctly!

I had the same thing happen last week. I knew I hadn't purchased it. I logged out, cleared my cache and then did it again with no issue. It must be a glitch in the system!