Fairbanks to Princess Riverside Lodge

Whimsy

We have a large group (around 20) arriving in Fairbanks at 2 AM. We are wondering if we should get the Princess transfers or there would be plenty of cabs available at that time.

I am also doing a cruisetour with Princess that starts in Fairbanks. Our plane gets in around 12:30 am local time on Tuesday morning. Our "tour" starts that same day.

I checked with Fairbanks Princess Lodge and you can NOT check in until later in the afternoon. They said to come between 1 and 3 pm.

We have cancelled the Princess transfers and will get a shuttle (basically a cab the hotel pays for) from the airport to a different hotel.

We have reserved a hotel room so we can get a few hours sleep and take a shower in the morning. We will then wander around until time to check in with Princess at the Lodge.

I am also doing a cruisetour with Princess that starts in Fairbanks. Our plane gets in around 12:30 am local time on Tuesday morning. Our "tour" starts that same day.

I checked with Fairbanks Princess Lodge and you can NOT check in until later in the afternoon. They said to come between 1 and 3 pm.We

We have cancelled the Princess transfers and will get a shuttle (basically a cab the hotel pays for) from the airport to a different hotel.

We have reserved a hotel room so we can get a few hours sleep and take a shower in the morning. We will then wander around until time to check in with Princess at the Lodge.

We booked an extra night at the Princess lodge due to the flight times. You would think the airlines would get us in earlier. Our arrival date is free time then the next day we start our tour.