Diamonds Inter/Tanzinite Inter

Mikiejag

I know we are talking about jewelry, but I feel that the art auctions a lot of time are the same way. I remember a cruise where there was an artist that they were pushing really hard. I liked the art and could afford the prices that they were asking even though I was fairly young. However before I bought it I went to the internet cafe and paid for 10 minutes of webtime. That was all i needed to learn that they were asking easily double what I could buy it for on ebay. I think that the posts here are right in saying that if you know your stuff you wont be taken advantage of, but keep in mind people selling you something definitely have an agenda.

So just got back from the Dawn and cannot believe how much they pushed the Diamonds international and the Tanzinite International thing.

What is the deal with these two places? Went to some of the shoppers presentations and these were pushed...Hard...

Is it really that good of a deal or total ripoff?

Looking at some reviews and prices I didn't see anything exceptional and in fact came back with a lot of Ripoff reports.

Did I miss a great opportunity?

That's what happens when cruise lines have equity interests in retail places.