Legend Steakhouse

sharkaymon

Earlier this afternoon I got onto the Carnival website to make reservations for the Steakhouse. I was under the impression that it was called The Golden Fleece. Within the hour I received an email:

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for choosing Nouveau Restaurant for your dining.

Your reservation request for 5 Guests at 6:30pm on July 12th, 2016 has been confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at lesupper@carnival.com.

We look forward to serving you!

Nouveau Manager

Zana Ukic

Carnival Legend

Is Nouveau Restaurant the same as The Golden Fleece?:confused:

I believe I read somewhere that the steakhouse has the Noveau name in Australia and Golden Fleece in US. Per Carnival website:

Carnival Legend: Golden Fleece Steakhouse

Carnival Legend (Australia): Nouveau Restaurant**

** In Australia, the ‘Steakhouse’ is referred to as Nouveau Restaurant.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1115/~/the-steakhouse

Earlier this afternoon I got onto the Carnival website to make reservations for the Steakhouse. I was under the impression that it was called The Golden Fleece. Within the hour I received an email:

Dear Sharon,

Your reservation request for 5 Guests at 6:30pm on July 12th, 2016 has been confirmed.

Nouveau Manager

Zana Ukic

Carnival Legend

Just answered your question see post above--- we sail Legend July 26- so hoping to get answers from you once on board or return --

what time boarding really starts in Seattle, how did you get back once off ship to airport (taxi,shuttle etc.) Any weather comments on clothing etc.

Just answered your question see post above--- we sail Legend July 26- so hoping to get answers from you once on board or return --

what time boarding really starts in Seattle, how did you get back once off ship to airport (taxi,shuttle etc.) Any weather comments on clothing etc.

Thanks Buffettfan. :) Just as long as it's the same restaurant I don't care what they call it.:rolleyes:

Thanks Buffettfan. :) Just as long as it's the same restaurant I don't care what they call it.:rolleyes:

Yes great food regardless. We have sailed Legend 7 years ago and its sister ships, however never Alaska so a whole new experience. I plan on ordering "from the steakhouse menu" a la carte in Main Dining room -which is just the protein option for $20 if they offer it when I find a less than appealing entree selection for a night." I believe Legend is one of the last ships still serving the original Carnival menu and not the American Table Menu.

We are going on the 19th of July You are going to be coming right after us!

I know it has been answered but they renamed the steakhouse after the Australia Dry Dock, or it may just be named that for the Australia sailings. Either way look at the email you will see Legend in it....

I have reserved for 2 separate times in 7 days.... took them 3 weeks to confirm.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Sharon,

Nouveau Manager

Zana Ukic

Carnival Legend

I don't know anything about "The Golden Fleece", but when we requested a dinner reservation for the steak house it listed Nouveau as the name of it.